Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Say No

I wouldn't necessarily call my personal style “trendy”, but I do at least try to stay aware of the current trends. Unfortunately, Mom jeans are trying to make a come back from the '90's under the newer, hip name of “chic high waisted jeans”. My question to you is f they didn't looked horrible then, what makes people think they'll look good now? I cannot express enough how deep my loathing for high waisted jeans runs. They're not groovy, or retro-- they are unflattering, frumpy, and need to be left in 1992 where they belong.



I think the following pictures speak for themselves. In fact, I don't even need to mention how it seems you could sink the Titanic with all the water it looks like Jess and Mischa are retaining. I don't need to point out how Rihanna and Scar Jo's hips are reminiscent of the moon bounce from my nephew's 5th birthday party. Or even the fact that just looking at these pictures gives me the strangest craving for veggie sausage.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is how you make skinny people look fat! It's the best joke on skinny people EVER!