Monday, February 25, 2008

V-Day Bargins!


I think I might start celebrating holidays a couple of days after they have ended because you can find some really fabulous deals! Last week Target had their Valentine's Day merchandise 90% off. Ooh boy, I made out like a cocoa-crazy bandit!

Choxie, the chocolate candy made exclusively by and for Target is full of so many different types and flavors that are all really fun and interesting. It is undoubtedly among my favorite chocolate along with the Whitman's Sample and See's Candy.

The discounted Valentine's chocolate were going for between .50 and .70 cents a box and I seriously went back in to the store to get more boxes after I saw the receipt. I also got a pair of of argyle heart tights for only .50 cents !

1 comment:

Andrew Michael Spence Boyd said...

I had no idea you went on that big of a chocolate spree...

Wow.

Just...Wow.

§